A new mom dives into parenthood. Will our heroine survive?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Possibly, Finally...a Tooth?

Could it be that Goose is finally getting his first tooth? After months of "teething" and spontaneous irritability? This morning Goose BIT me while trying to nurse. Now, this has happened before, but lets jsut say it did not hurt like this time! I definitly a SHARP pain. But when I rubbed his gums with my finger I felt nothing...It must be just under surface. Here's hoping!

2 comments:

Debbie J said...

Its bound to pop through eventually. I'm sure that may be making him irritable. I thought he felt warm Sunday, but not enough to think he had a fever. Hugs, M.

Little Penpen said...

Ouch!!! Watch out, you may be in for a few more bites here and there! Yay, Goose... your first tooth!