A new mom dives into parenthood. Will our heroine survive?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Cute Factor


Babies have cute factors. Let me tell you, my baby's cute factor is off the charts! (As I'm sure all mothers say of their children!) Goose has really turned up the charms the last few days. He has started taking things in with a look of quiet ingenuity in his eyes. And I think this is adorable!


Yesterday I got an oil change at BJ's and it took over an hour. So I strapped Goose into his "portable womb" AKA the Snuggli Baby Carrier and we walked around the store for the whole time. He opened his eyes so big and just GAZED at all the merchandise (sign of Christmases to come??) He was so enthralled that he would forget to suck his pacifier and I had to hold it in his mouth. The look of wonder on his face was amazing.


He has also started "talking" to his toys. He coos at them for about ten minutes and then starts to get mad when they don't talk back. Its very funny!

4 comments:

Little Penpen said...

What a gorgeous goose he is! It's wonderful to be a stay at home mom so that you can enjoy every little change that comes along. You'll never regret the sacrifices you are making for him!

Anonymous said...

He sure is adorable! Take advantage of every second...it's the best age!

Debbie J said...

I think he is very awesome, just like his parents! I can't believe how much he is changing so quickly!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby and picture! I miss the little baby age. My son is two and four months. Still cute and small to me, but when I see these little babies, I am like awwwww. So wonderful!