A new mom dives into parenthood. Will our heroine survive?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kitchen Tip Tuesday


I've decided to join in on the Kitchen Tip Extravaganza! My first post for Kitchen Tip Tuesday is to use Pyrex Baking Dishes with snap on lids when cooking in your oven.
I have two of these dishes and I just LOVE them. I use them any time I use my oven because when we are done serving ourselves from the dish, we just snap on the lid and slip it into the fridge. Its great because you don't have to scoop the food out and transfer it into a different container for storage. I have a 9x12 dish and an 8x8 dish. I love them so much, I got my cousin an 8 piece set for his wedding in a couple of weeks. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Debbie J said...

I'll have to look for some of these. I put saran wrap over mine or transfer them to another container.

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of the 9x12s, too, and find them so convenient! I second your tip!

Little Penpen said...

I have just one of those dishes and love it. The convenience of not having to dip and redip into another bowl is wonderful. I've started a Christmas list for my kids for myself... hmmm... that's a good idea. I would like another one!